- Go to the site below.
- Select a "story category" you and your partner will research and present to the class.
- Read three stories from the category you selected.
- Create a 2-3 sentence summary of each story (spelling, punctuation and grammar all count).
- Present your findings to the class.
- Click here to go to http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/remembering/read.html.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Discovering the Jim Crow South
In your groups of two:
Posted by Mr. Chase at 12:31 PM