The LTP benefits teachers and students by:
- providing a structure for collegial interaction
- creating a space where educators feel safe to discuss and share pedagogies
- allowing teachers the benefit of peer input on given lessons
- introducing a mechanism for building Professional Learning Communities
- Model use of LTP in larger Professional Learning Communities.
- Integrate cooporative learning / MCREL strategies and content area vocabulary tools to work within your content area to develop a lesson plan you will be able to use this year in your classroom.
- Work within small PLCs to carry out the LTP with a randomly selected lesson plan.
- Post a comment to this blog entry with your thoughts/questions about the LTP.