Two weeks ago, we started the third quarter at SLA.
As I last posted, I seem to have challenged my kids to change the world in 9 weeks or less.
Friday, they started posting.
The basics are this:
- Pick a problem.
- Build a feed reader with at least three feeds on your problem and search/bookmark viable sites.
- Throughout the quarter, write 10 informational posts using the information from your reader/bookmarked sites.
- Throughout the quarter, write 5 reflective posts on your progress.
- Draft an 3-5 minute "elevator pitch" for a possible change agent to show you know what you're talking about.
- Draft an action plan around a realistic solution to the problem you've selected.
- Meet with an identified change agent and present your pitch and action plan.
I'll be linking the formal project and rubric descriptions soon.